I am deeply honored to have been nominated by one of the coolest bloggers, Eye see Something . This is my first ever nomination and I cannot even explain how deeply grateful and happy I am. Thank you so much for the nomination.
What is This Award All About?
So , according to what I read, this is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
THE RULES OF AWESOME-NESS
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
QUESTIONS I NEED TO ANSWER:
- If you were to be reincarnated as an animal? What would it be?
Answer: I want to be a bird, ever so free and always ready to spread its wings.
- What is your favorite quote?
Answer: The very classic Golden Rule: “Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you”. I always believe in Karma and if ever my deeds are not reciprocated in this life time, I know there is always God up there who sees me and that is the most important of all. It also talks about co – existing, we should be good to everyone but, we should also know how to stand up for our rights when we need to.
- What motivates you as a blogger?
Answer: All my followers motivate me to blog. People messaging me that they get something from what I write keep me going. Your Comments, likes and reblogs motivate me all the time. Plus, blogging is my way of sharing my views and experiences to a larger audience.
- Best present you’ve ever received?
Answer: I have received so many material gifts, and I appreciate all of them. Aside from letters from my significant other, I also loooove the gifts I received at work. My full time job is in the Training industry. I train new hire classes in my company. The best gifts I always receive are thank you cards and letters after the class and after a few months or a year or so, when my trainee gets back to me thanking me for everything and telling me he got promoted, that’s the best gift ever.
- Name one item you never leave the house with except your clothes.
Answer: Cellphone, a pair of earrings and a lipstick ( have to be ready always… only girls would understand lol)
- What is your least favorite social media platform and why?
Answer: Facebook – I have deactivated my FB account already, it’s a choice I had to make about 1.5 years ago because I couldn’t spend time unfollowing and removing people in my friends list who post negative things – by negative I mean, everything… rants about neighbors, rants about the government, about an ex bf/gf, about work…, I am all for spreading good vibes, so instead of removing them one by one, the easier way is to deactivate. But… don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of pros FB has to offer too but I prefer other platforms instead.
- What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
Answer: What I like?
- I like meeting new friend and reading what others have to say about a certain topic. All the blogs that I follow, I make sure to read some of their pieces. Ok, I admit, not all of the entries but before I hit the follow and like button, I make sure I have read atleast one article.
- I like it that I get a lot of ideas from my fellow blogger specially on beauty and style..
- I like reading book reviews, and I also get to know other awesome book authors through book reviews
- I get to express myself and I get to inspire other readers
- Ahggggg… I have so many things in mind…. The pros are limitless
What I dislike?
- People posting negative posts , rants, whines and anything that do not inspire at all.
- Tag your favorite blog post that you’ve written here.
Answer: 5 years ago, I wrote a very personal piece about my life, here it is: A Phase in Life
- Name 5 things you like about yourself.
- I like it that I am friendly 🙂
- I like my relationship with my parents – we are open to each other, our parents treat us like friends and we treat them like our friends too but with the level of respect due to a great set of parents
- I am confident in speaking publicly ( sorry, this sounds so braggy)
- I have great relationship with my siblings – I am a middle child , I have 1 big sister, an only brother next to me and a little sister. – You know what they say about middle children being different? People notice that a lot of times in me but my siblings never make me feel different.
- . why is it so hard to find things that you like about yourself?
- What life lesson do you appreciate the most and why?
Answer: To have faith in God. No matter what happens, trust in the Lord. We will never go wrong. While we have faith in God, do your part. God cannot just give everything we need, we need to work hard for it too.
So, who are my nominees?
The Bookie Rookie
My Questions for my Nominees:
- What is your greatest fear?
- How do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- What are the three things that you are most proud about yourself?
- What is your dream destination? Why?
- Name 3 things that you still want to do within this year
- Who is your greatest influence in Blogging?
- Aside from your blog posts, share the link of someone else’s blog that
- What’s your favorite post from your blog? Post a link here.
- What is your one distinct character that you got from your mom?
- Why do you enjoy blogging?