It’s not the end of the year yet, but there’s just a few days left before we bid goodbye to 2012 and look forward to a better 2013.
I just wanna share a few of my adventures and favourite moments in 2012.
- Tagaytay Escapades with my Sisters and cousin: This is special because my little sis from Davao city was spending summer in Manila so we spent almost all weekends together during summer.
- Tagaytay with mom: She was having a seminar at Tagaytay International Convention Center and she went a night ahead of the entire delegates. I took a Time off at work to be with her at Tagaytay. We went to see Taal Volcano, the smallest volcano in the Philippines.
- Another Tagaytay Trip with Pop: It was my father’s vacation in Manila from Mindanao. We went to Tagaytay ; at 60, boi did my dad try zip lining! I was a proud daughter!
- Trip to Baler, Aurora: My first time to try Surfing.
- Trekking the Mt. Pinatubo: It took us an hour-4×4 ride and 2-hour Trek to reach the Amazing Pinatubo crater that erupted 10 years ago.
- Ilocos tour: Vigan- Laoag- Pagudpud was a fun-filled trip: Visiting the Unesco Heritage Village in Calle Crisologo, Vigan and sand surfing in La-paz sand dunes was the best.Not to mention the pottery – making.
- Panagbanga in Baguio 2012: My first time to witness Panagbenga Festival – flower Festival, with housemates and sister.
- Christian Life Program – SFC: I crossed over from Youth For Christ to Singles For Christ.
- MMC Blesses in Lucena Quezon: My first Conference as a SFC- Singles For Christ.
- Bantayan Island Trip: It was the best beach Ive been to so far.
- IM Family Day: My Company’s annual Family Day, I brought my sis and my cousin to meet family of IM freinds too. They have fun in wave pool. Nothng nicer to be with family and freinds all together.
- Pictorial with SFC girls: we invited photograper-friends for my first ever professional shoot . It was not perfect poses for us yet, but we surely did lrean a tip or two from the masters.
- Own House: I’ve started paying for the equity of my own town house
- Xmas at Upi, Maguindanao with Family: need I explain more? 🙂
There’s a whole lot of things I should be thankful about. Above mentioned are just a few of them. Every day teaches me a new lesson, every little thing I do each day makes a great impact to my existence and I am forever grateful to God for everythng that I have and everything that I am not.
Here’s thanking for a great 2012 and looking forward to a better 2013.