How I Managed a Well- organized Trip?
I met a new travel buddy and I plan to keep it my travel companion forever.
I just got back from my 5 nights/6 days Malaysian trip and I must say, I have achieved a seamless and my most organized trip so far. I was able to make plans along with duration, distance, mode of transportation and suggested locations because Triphobo made these all so easy.
I first stumbled upon this trip organizer online when I was checking for suggested itinerary for Malaysia and my upcoming trip to Hong Kong. In my quest for a detailed itinerary sample, Google brought me to TripHobo (https://www.triphobo.com/) .
So what sets this apart from other trip planners I found? Let me give you top off my list:
- Travelers could opt to make their trips public so other travelers could check it out
- This app could be downloaded in your mobile ( yup, I have it in my Android now)
- Free trip plans are available
- It gives you suggestions on where to go and how long are you ideally spending in one location
- It gives you the liberty to move around your plan depending on your pace and your desired location for the day
- It gives information about the attraction that you want to go to
- It gives suggestions on the nearby location of your destinations
- Map and printable version of a plan is available
I could go on telling what I like about this application, but I want you to discover more of this by experience. Please go ahead and check the link or better yet download it on your mobile.
To give you a snapchat, here’s the link to the itinerary I made via Trip Hobo for 6 days in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. https://www.triphobo.com/tripplans/kuala-lumpur/itinerary-from-kuala-lumpur-57c9e4c94e8231214400097a
I’m now planning my next out of the country trip and surely, Triphobo will guide me all throughout.
Oppss, don’t get me wrong. This is not only for abroad. I also see trip plans within my own country. Look at yours too.
Disclaimer: I am not paid by Trip hobo for this blog. I just felt the need to write this because I want to share how this app helped me a lot in my recent travel.
<a href=”https://www.rarejob.com.ph/registration/referral/use/t/inqZzp-Yhome04Kf”>Earn up to P35,000 a month. Be an online English tutor.</a>