For a tropical country like The Philippines, one is always under fire any time of the day! 😊
When I say, fire, I mean, scorching heat which could potentially damage the skin.
I was always on the quest for the best sunscreen for my skin. The one that won’t give me white pigmentation and won’t be too heavy on my skin.
And friends, after several tries, I think I finally found my “duo”.
1. BIORE UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+ PA++++
- It is not sticky at all, which I love so much.
- It does not leave oily or greasy feel on the skin
- No white residue, unlike other sun screen that will make you look like a ghost in a broad day light 😊
- My friend got it from Taiwan but there’s available for sale from Beauty Manila.50 gms is for 488.00. pesos only
- My skin is not sensitive, I did not feel any irritation of reaction.
- I usually use this as a base in my daily make up. Very light in the skin.
- I give it 4.5/5
2. LAUREN & CO BEAUTY Bare Skin Facial Sun Mist with SPF 35 – Renewed (50ml)
- Very Handy, on the go sunscreen
- This is a face mist that has SPF
- Could be used on top of makeup ( just spray on your face)
- Budget Friendly – I got mine from beauty Manila, P299.00 for 50ml
- All Filipino brand – Yey, support local as much as possible.
- I give it a 5/5
So what I usually do is use Biore before putting my make up on, and Sun Mist to reapply, it’s perfect because It doe not ruin my makeup.
Note: this is not an AD. I just want to share my good buys! This might work for you too.